1. How long have you been harvesting flowers from the region?
I have been working for many years now - I never went to school.
2. Did you have any other jobs prior to flower harvesting?
3. What is your role in the cooperative?
I can do anything asked of me by the ladies.
4. What is the best part of your job?
Having hope. Ila jab Allah (God brings).
5. Tell us about your hopes for your children?
I have a daughter who is 18 who has her own child, my son is 25. I hope they live a happy life.
6. Which flower is your favorite?
I love all the flowers.
Mahama looks very young for her age – when we asked her for her secret and she told us, Orange Blossom Water!